Here’s the real deal: a guacamole recipe so authentic, you can almost hear the Mariachis singing.
- 4 ripe Fresh California Avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 ripe medium Roma tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup minced sweet white onion
- 2 serrano chilies seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- As needed Hot pepper sauce
- As needed Sea salt to taste
- As needed White pepper to taste
- 1.Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork.
- 2.Add remaining ingredients and blend gently; leaving some small chunks is fine.
- 3.Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.