Cut each avocados in halves. Remove the seed and scoop out the centre portion.
Guacamole, Mexican Avocado Dip
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup deseeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic lehsun
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander dhania
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- salt to taste
- 1.Cut each avocados in halves. Remove the seed and scoop out the centre portion.
- 2.Transfer the mixture into a bowl and mash well using a fork or a masher.
- 3.Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled with nacho chips.
Adapted from www.tarladalal.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!