Simple and delicious guacamole recipe made with avocados, lime, onion, serrano peppers, garlic, cilantro and lime.
- 3 ripe avocados
- Juice from 1 lime
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- 2-3 finely chopped serrano peppers deveined and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Optional – 1-2 tomatoes diced
- 1.Slice the avocados lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- 2.Use a spoon to remove the avocado flesh, place it in a large bowl, drizzle the lime juice on top, and mash the avocados until pureed, I like to leave a few small chunks to give it some consistency.
- 3.Add the diced onion, peppers, crushed garlic, chopped cilantro, tomatoes (if using) and salt to taste, mix well and serve immediately as a dip with chips or a side dish.