A very healthy fish fillet made with canola oil.
Huachinango al Ajillo
Write a review
- Canola spray
- 2 Spoons of canola oil
- ground black pepper
- 2 Limes
- 2 Chile Guajillos
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Half a cup of flour
- 720 grans of Huachinango (Red Snapper) Fillet
- De-vain the chiles guajillo, take out the seeds, stem and cut into thin strips.
- Finely dice the garlic.
- Mix lemon juice and minced garlic in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Huachinango fillets and let marinate at least 10 minutes.
- Put flour in a bowl and cover the fillets on both sides, shake to get rid of any excess
- Heat the oil and fry the fillets on both sides until golden.
- Set aside.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray, roast the slices of Chile Guajillo taking care to not burn them.
- Serve the fillets with the chile guajillo and white rice.