Combine black beans, tomato and onion in a small bowl and toss together.
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips thick
- 4 chicken breasts cooked
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup chopped and seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 4 small cans of red enchillada sauce
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 bag shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1.Shred cooked chicken.
- 2.Combine black beans, tomato and onion in a small bowl and toss together.
- 3.Spray 9x13 casserole dish with non stick spray and make layers of tortilla chips, chicken and bean, tomato, and onion mixture until casserole dish is full.
- 4.Mix enchilada sauce and cream and pour over casserole, evenly. Top with all the cheese.
- 5.Cover with foil. Bake at 365 *F for about 35 minutes.
- 6.Uncover and broil until the cheese browns.
- 7.Casserole settles better and is easier to cut and serve if its left out of the oven and covered for 10 minutes.
Adapted from www.circleofmoms.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!