A pungent Mexican dip made with avocados, tomatoes, green chillies, onions and lime
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/3 cup minced onions
- 2 green chillies
- 2 to matoes
- 1 mashed garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Salt & fresh pepper to taste
- 1.Slice the avocados into half. Remove the seeds and scoop the flesh out of their shells.
- 2.Place them into a large bowl. Mash the avocados.
- 3.Add chopped green chilli, tomatoes and onion, squeeze lemon juice.
- 4.Sprinkle cilantro, pepper and salt.
- 5.Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6.Serve it with baked tortilla chips or roll it into a whole-wheat tortilla wrap.
Adapted from food.ndtv.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!