Wash and trim the spring onion and chop the white and light-green parts.
- Scallion 1
- Avocado 2 each ripe
- Coriander 1/2 bunch fresh
- Pepper To taste freshly ground
- Chili peppers 1 - 2 fresh and green
- Lime 1
- Salt To taste
- 1.Wash and trim the spring onion and chop the white and light-green parts.
- 2.Wash the chilli peppers, slit open lengthwise, deseed and dice.
- 3.Peel the avocados, cut in half lengthwise, remove the stone and scrape the flesh out of the skin.
- 4.Halve and squeeze the lime.
- 5.Wash the coriander, shake dry and finely chop the leaves.
- 6.Place the avocados, onion and chilli in a blender with the juice and the coriander and blend to a puree. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7.If desired, garnish with green spring onion rings. Serve with toast.
Adapted from www.finedininglovers.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!