Bring cream and 1/2 cup coffee to boil in medium saucepan.
MEXICAN HOT FUDGE SUNDAES
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup or more freshly brewed strong coffee
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- Toasted pine nuts
- 1.Bring cream and 1/2 cup coffee to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and cinnamon. Stir until chocolate is melted and sauce is smooth. Mix in vanilla extract. Scoop ice cream into bowls. Top with warm fudge sauce and pine nuts.
Adapted from www.epicurious.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!