Authentic Mexican Salsa Verde Recipe
- 5 Tomatillos
- Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 Onion
- Jalapenos 1-3 depending on how spicy you want it
- Olive Oil
- Slowly saute the tomatillos, the onion, and the jalapenos in a preheated frying pan with some olive oil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the garlic cloves and continue cooking until the tomatillos are slightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and blend the ingredients with the cilantro and salt.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add a small amount of water.
Adapted from mylatinatable.com