- 4 ears corn
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 oz cojita or feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Boil husked corn in water until cooked.
- Remove and let cool.
- One at a time, stand each husk upright on a cutting board and cut downwards, removing all of the kernels.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add kernels and let char slightly, stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes.
- Add the jalapeno and cook for an additional minute or so.
- Remove the corn and jalapeno from the heat and place into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Garnish with additional lime wedges and cilantro if desired.