Fiesta Fruit Cups
- 6 flour tortillas 6 inches
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 1 large navel orange peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Whipped topping and additional strawberries optional
- 1.Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut each tortilla into six wedges.
- 2.Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- 3.Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the strawberries, melons and orange. Stir in preserves. Using a slotted spoon, spoon into dessert cups.
- 4.Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with whipped topping and additional strawberries if desired.
Adapted from www.tasteofhome.com