Spicy Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 1/2 lb cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
- 1 cup thinly sliced English seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 plum Roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 serrano chile seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
Bloody Mary Marinade
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large avocado pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- Celery sticks
- Almond-stuffed green olives
- In large bowl, gently toss ceviche ingredients.
- In medium bowl, mix marinade ingredients with whisk. Pour marinade over ceviche.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of mixture into tall cocktail glasses.
- Top with avocado slices.
- Serve with celery sticks and olives.